Are you currently donating to charity? If so and you are not registered with Payroll Giving and are a higher rate tax payer, you are owed a tax rebate. For more information on charitable donations and pension contributions, do not hesitate to get in contact with us today, here at Tax Reliefs. The tax relief you could claim depends on the rate of tax you pay – to donate £1, you will pay 55p as an additional rate tax payer, 60p if you’re a higher rate tax payer, or 80p if you’re a lower rate tax payer.

Here at Tax Reliefs UK, we created our website to educate hard working UK tax payers about the most common tax reliefs that fail to be claimed and raise awareness of the thousands of pounds per tax payer that go unclaimed each year. You could be entitled to receive tax relief on charitable donations and pension contributions.

Find out how it works today.